About this job
Our client, a leading financial services company are recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join their team based in Dublin. Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, this role will be responsible for the management of compliance and regulation throughout the company.
Key responsibilities included:
- Liaising with regulators on regulatory matters
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a compliance programme designed to support and monitor compliance and work with the business.
- Planning and overseeing the delivery of the annual compliance programme – identifying compliance risks, assessing and testing related controls and introducing revised procedures as required.
- Stakeholder communication management.
- Providing compliance training for the purposes of Compliance requirements such as New Employee Induction on emerging regulatory requirements.
- Conduct compliance monitoring and compliance reviews
Experience & Qualifications
- ACOI, Diploma in Financial Services Law, ACA, Solicitor
- 3+ year’s relevant compliance experience in Banking or Investment Firms
- Detailed Knowledge of MIFIDII is a must
- Ability to engage with the firms’ stakeholders i.e. Senior Management, Board, Regulators
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.