About this job
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Participate in the Compliance Monitoring programme
- Preparation of business wide risk assessments identifying, assessing, and managing money laundering and terrorist financing (“AML/CTF”) risks
- Assist in review of policies and procedures to facilitate the detection of AML/CTF and preparation of STORs
- Conduct regular departmental and thematic compliance monitoring reviews across business areas to ensure that processes are being undertaken in accordance with the relevant regulations and company procedures
- Assist in the reporting of findings arising from the completion of the compliance monitoring programme to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner
- Preparation of committee packs and minute taking as required
- Support the Compliance Team in the handling of day-to-day compliance queries.
Three years Financial Services experience along with a strong AML/CTF background would be a distinct advantage.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Donal Whelan. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.