About this job
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Provide Compliance advisory support to the business
- Keep abreast of relevant regulatory changes and maintain a detailed understanding of CBI, EU and US regulatory requirements such as MiFID 2, MAR, Fitness and Probity, and FINRA rules
- Lead and participate in regulatory implementation projects with the first line of defence
- Maintain and develop Compliance policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Take responsibility for the design and delivery of Compliance training within the business
- Assist with day-to-day queries from the business and clients such as questionnaires and client onboarding requests
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all colleagues, regulators and other stakeholders.
The Compliance Officer will have 3 years Financial Services experience and have strong knowledge of financial markets regulation, particularly in relation to the trading of financial instruments.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Donal Whelan. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.