About this job
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Support the Compliance Manager/ Money Laundering Reporting Officer in the handling of day-to-day compliance queries
- Conduct Compliance Monitoring
- Assist in the on-going development of the firm’s compliance policies
- Identify compliance risk and engage with the business to implement solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all colleagues, regulators and other stakeholders
The Compliance Officer will have completed or show willingness to complete the Professional Diploma in Compliance, LCOI and have 1 – 2 years Compliance experience within a regulated Financial Services firm.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Donal Whelan. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.