About this job
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager:
- To prepare and update the compliance universe of legislative and regulatory requirements applicable to the Company.
- To carry out compliance related monitoring, prepare reports with findings and agree action plans with the management team/ Head of Compliance.
- To maintain logs of issues that give rise to breaches of compliance and / or control failings noting the remediation actions with ongoing monitoring until the risk to the Company is mitigated to an acceptable level.
- To keep abreast of regulatory changes so that the Company can take action to comply with new requirements.
- To strongly contribute to the identification, development and coordination of the establishment and maintenance of appropriate company policies, procedures and systems required to comply with applicable legislative and regulatory provisions and manage the Company’s risks.
- To act as the main point of contact, for the Head of Compliance, for assessing ongoing compliance and provide support to various areas within the Company.
- To take a lead role in the development and roll out of the compliance training and awareness plan to ensure Company staff has sufficient training and support to enable them to fully discharge their responsibilities in a compliant manner.
The Compliance Manager will have proven generalist compliance experience, with knowledge of regulations as they related to a Life Assurance firm, on a cross border basis, a significant advantage.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Donal Whelan. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.