Compliance Advisory Manager
About this job
The Compliance Advisory Manager will report to the Head of Compliance, holding responsibility for advising the business on how to comply with current and new regulatory requirements/rules.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Advisory Manager:
- Support the Head of Compliance to determine the activities and projects to deliver the agreed Compliance Plan annually
- Participate in planned policy and procedure reviews and prepares initial drafts of policies and procedures when requested
- Review and highlight any regulatory changes in Ireland and in the European Union which impact on the firm
- Act as Single Point of Contact for compliance on advisory queries from the business
- Act as compliance SME on key regulatory or business projects
The Compliance Advisory Manager will have a strong knowledge of Irish and European Legislation and best practices in relation to Compliance (Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering and Consumer Protection). A proven track record of delivering regulatory change across a business with experience of presenting to senior management / Board on complex compliance matters is also a distinct advantage.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.