About this job
Are you experienced in customer complaints or customer services and looking for a new opportunity? Lincoln Recruitment Specialists is searching for a Complaints Executive for an exciting client of ours based in Dublin 4.
The candidate will be familiar with FSPO complaints handling and addressing complaints made by the client’s customers. This role is a full-time permanent position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Customer Services Manager with the management of any complaints received from customers that are escalated to the Financial Services & Pensions Ombudsman (FSPO). Carry out root cause analysis on cases that are upheld.
- Managing the MARP Appeals process – maintain a full understanding of the mortgage business, in particular the underwriting criteria, the Terms & Conditions in the Mortgage Officer Letter and all related contractual obligations.
- Assist in managing the Errors process within the company – carrying out the required investigations and root cause analysis of errors and issues.
- Other ad-hoc requests as required including in areas of Redemptions, Rate Changes, Product Switching, Insurances, and Statementing.
- Experience in a similar role within financial services, with excellent knowledge of Complaints, MARP Appeals, Errors with a good knowledge of FSPO complaint management, general banking products, mortgage lending processes and an understanding of terminology and issues in the sector.
- APA (Loans) or similar qualifications is desirable.
- Excellent problem solving, data analysis and decisions making skills, together with a basic level of numeracy.
- Customer service focused with confidence to speak directly with customers and manage demanding situations.
If this sounds a role that you would be interested in, please apply through this application. All applications will be handled in strictest confidence. This requirement is live as of December 2021.