Company Secretary (Corp)
About this job
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide company secretarial support to a portfolio of various Corporate clients from their Dublin Office.
– To administer a portfolio of entities, including complex, demanding or high risk cases and to ensure all activities fall within the
guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents.
– To deal with incoming correspondence expeditiously. Reference should be made to the relevant manager if the demands of the
correspondence exceed capabilities.
– To prepare detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulate to relevant members of staff.
– To undertake periodic reviews of clients’ matters in accordance with the timetable set by the Manager.
– Monitor the risk profile of matters under administration and ensure that high risk matters receive the appropriate level of attention and monitoring. Escalating any issues arising promptly to other members of the Management team and Directors as appropriate.
COMPANY SECRETARIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
– Involvement in the secretarial process of a number of entities, both external and internal
– Administer the on-boarding of all new clients in accordance with strict internal policies and procedures.
– Prepare and check notices, standard and minutes, and any ancillary and statutory documents as required.
– Convene and attend meetings of the members, boards of directors or other stakeholders as required, in person or by telephone.
– Preparation of board packs and induction packs for use by both internal and external directors.
– Ensure Board decisions and resolutions are documented as a correct record and in accordance with Constitutional documents.
– To ensure that internal team records and database records are input and updated meticulously
– Making all statutory and other filings to the Companies registration office.
– Preparations, submission and monitoring of Annual Returns to the CRO as required.
– Maintenance of all statutory records including Register of Directors, Register of Members
– Assist and facilitate ongoing knowledge sharing sessions with Company Secretarial team relating to regulatory requirements and
– Assisting with ad-hoc regulatory and internal projects as they arise.
FIDUCIARY SERVICES RESPONSIBILITIES
– To take responsibility for being a key point of contact in relationships with banks and other stakeholders.
– To oversee the tracking of client agreement dates and ensuring renewals are in place before expiry.
– Educated to Degree standard.
– Ideally the post holder will be studying towards or have already completed a professional/relevant qualification to Professional
Level (e.g. ICSA).
– Experience of working with the Companies Act 2014 / Company Secretarial work is essential.
– Solid experience and knowledge of relevant trust and company administration, ideally working in corporate services.
– Excellent verbal and numerical skills.
Advanced IT skills, particularly with Excel.