Commercial Solicitor / Legal Counsel
About this job
On behalf of our client in Dublin South, we are recruiting for a Commercial Solicitor / Legal Counsel for a 12 month fixed term contract. Working within an exceptional organisation, this role reports into the General Counsel
The role requires a candidate with a strong and confident background in commercial law and experience in working with commercial contracts / agreements. There is a particular emphasis in construction and property related matters such as leases, licences, wayleaves, and letters of consent, dealing with landowners and their legal representatives. The role also requires a familiarity with data protection law (GDPR rules) and the ability to respond to any potential data breaches that may arise in a growing tech environment. There is also a need to provide legal advice across multiple functions as required.
The role will involve handling:
- Supplier and Customer Framework Agreements with an ability to negotiate and draft such agreements working to tight deadlines, while proactively advising a multi-disciplined team in the process of the transaction.
- Procurement documents (including Tender documentation).
- Tender documents where the organisation is bidding for business.
- Software License Agreements and their review.
- Consultancy / Professional Services Agreements.
- Telecommunications Services Agreements.
- Supporting Corporate Projects.
- Reviewing company policies.
- Supporting the Marketing teams with digital communications.
- Contracts of Employment.
- Providing initiative and leadership in updating legal templates .as necessary
Apply now for a full brief and job spec relating to this role