Commercial Property Lawyer
About this job
My client, one of Ireland’s leading law firms, is currently seeking to recruit a Property Solicitor to join their renowned Commercial Property Department.
This position will see the chosen candidate join a leading property team, and work with some of Ireland’s most prestigious and experienced property lawyers. The candidate will work on a wide variety of some of the largest property transactions in the country while gaining exceptional experience in the area of commercial property.
- Advising institutional clients and private investors and developers
- Advising on Large development schemes, including but not limited to receivership, funding, landlord and tenant, joint ventures, co-ownership and planning law
- Advising on office and retail multiples
- Acting for Vendor Sales and Purchases
- Acting on behalf of receivers
- Advising developers
- Qualified solicitor with 2-5 years PQE in commercial property
- Currently working in a busy commercial property role
- Ability to confidently handle clients and liaise comfortably with relevant 3rd parties
- They will be a team player with a strong client focused approach and have excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Hold an excellent academic record
If you are interested in this role please don’t hesitate to contact John Macklin on 01 661 0444.