Commercial New Business Sales Executive- Tipperary
About this job
The Commercial New Business Sales Executive position sits within one of Ireland’s largest Insurance brokers and will be responsible for developing and growing commercial insurance client portfolio.This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced, positive and proactive sales environment.
The suitable candidate will be driven, proactive with proven sales experience who will be based in the Cashel office with the requirement to complete onsite visits to prospects within the greater Tipperary area.
- Achieve monthly new business target.
- Proactively build sales pipeline.
- Become expert in your designated target area.
- Grow and develop niche knowledge in new business sectors.
Skills / Knowledge
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Previous hospitality insurance experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Proactive approach to building and managing your account.
- Focus market and competitor insight.
Qualifications and Experience
- CIP, APA Commercial or Grandfathered Qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales focused role.
- Fast- paced, positive and proactive sales environment.
- Account Executive Model remuneration plan
- Support to further your continued professional development through further professional qualifications.
- Opportunity to expand your current commercial knowledge to become an expert in your chosen field