Commercial Litigation Solicitor
About this job
A Top Commercial Law Firm in the Dublin area is currently looking to recruit a
Litigation Lawyer to join their Dispute Resolution Department.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dedicated team within a Top Dublin firm operating within the field of Commercial Litigation. The successful applicant will have 2-5 years PQE and be expected to assist on a range of disputes from a wide variety of clients, including financial institutions, Statutory and Government entities, private and public companies and individuals, in relation to all aspects of litigation and alternative dispute resolution processes.
The successful candidate will be expected to advise on general corporate disputes, regulatory compliance and investigations, the restructuring of the financial services sector, disputes concerning financial products and services, property disputes and competition disputes, and resolving such disputes through mediation, Commercial Court proceedings and judicial review.
- Advising Irish and international corporate groups on a wide range of commercial matters, concentrating in the subjects of financial services litigation, shareholder disputes, professional negligence claims, competition and regulatory disputes.
- Advise on a number of financial institutions and publicly quoted companies on large-scale multi-party Commercial Court litigation and regulatory investigations.
- Work in a number of high profile transaction cases before the Commercial Court and the Supreme Court.
- Inform and recommend clients involved in mediation, arbitration and commercial negotiations.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales and have 2-5 years PQE in commercial litigation.
- Commercial Court Litigation experience is crucial.
- They will be a team player with a strong client focused approach and have excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Experience in financial services litigation is favoured.
- You must have an excellent academic history and have worked with a leading litigation practice in Ireland, England or Wales.
If you are interested in this role send your CV or to speak about this role confidentially call Patricia on 01 661 0444.