Commercial Account Executive
About this job
My client is one of Ireland’s largest brokers with offices all around the country, specialising in pension and life cover, a range of personal lines insurance products including home, motor and farm; as well as complex commercial packages and a full suite of investments.
This is a new opening for a Commercial Account Executive with responsibility to develop and grow your own portfolio of commercial clients across the Meath, Cavan and Monaghan regions.
This is a new business origination position and will suit a candidate with a strong sales acumen and self-driven mindset, alongside a relevant background in commercial insurance. Great flexibility allowed for remote working. Strong package and flexible salary depending on experience.
Your responsibilities in this role will revolve around the following:
- Achieve monthly new business target.
- Proactively build your sales pipeline.
- Become an expert in your target area.
- Grow and develop niche knowledge in new business sectors.
In return for your efforts, you will receive:
- Generous basic salary plus commission
- Mobile phone, laptop, remote working and freedom to manage own schedule
- Support to further your continued professional development through professional qualifications.
- Continued training and support to become an expert in your field
- Fast-paced, positive and proactive sales environment
The successful candidate will bring to the table the following skills and knowledge:
- CIP, APA (commercial) or grandfathered equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales focused role, preferably new business development
- Proven sales and negotiation skills, ability to network and build relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive approach to building and managing pipeline.
- Full clean Irish driver’s license and access to own car
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply directly via this advertisement. For further information or for a confidential conversation or this or any other opportunities within Banking and Insurance, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Mitchell at kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie.