Commercial Account Executive – Insurance
About this job
My client is one of the Ireland’s largest domestic insurance brokers. I now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and CIP-qualified Commercial Account Executive for the office based near Cork City.
The requirement will be based in the Existing Business team advising a portfolio of medium and large-sized commercial clients on any insurance needs necessary. This role will be best suited to someone with 5+ years Commercial Lines experience from a broker, and full CIP qualification.
Due to C-19 restrictions which have impacted on interviewing and hiring, this position is looking at an early 2021 start.
This position will revolve around the management of an existing book of business including advising clients, inviting and securing renewals, as well as processing mid-term alterations. Day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Ensuring renewals are invited in line with agreed protocols and procedures; re-broking; binding covers; collecting premiums
- Offering quotes for additional covers for existing clients – upselling, cross-selling and contributing to team SLAs in relation to such
The ideal candidate will bring to the table the following skills and competences:
- Full CIP qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Commercial Lines in an insurance broker in the Irish market. Experience managing larger accounts / higher value CL will be preferable.
- Strong communication skills – team player, with an innate ability to work on own initiative, as well as helping co-workers
- IT literate – Familiarity with Open GI desirable
To register interest, please apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV which will be treated with strictest confidence. For a further conversation around this role, or the wider Insurance industry in Ireland, please contact Katie of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists – via email or LinkedIn.