Clinical Psychologist (CAMHS)
About this job
I have a range of exciting opportunities for Clinical Psychologist’s (Staff and Senior Grade) with CAMHS teams in the HSE located in the northside of Dublin (Balbriggan).
These opportunities allow the successful candidates to gain further experience and supervision whilst working within a friendly and supportive team. There will also be training opportunities and opportunities to transfer to different services. There are opportunities for joint working with a range of professionals within the team and across the CAMHS service.
Summary: All positions are full time, fixed term 12month contracts. The working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, a 37-hour contract.
You will hold a caseload of young people with complex mental health needs and will take responsibility for providing assessments and therapeutic treatment programmes for these individuals. You will have a proven ability to liaise with and work in collaboration with other relevant agencies according to the needs of the young persons
The post would be suited to someone who is passionate about delivering high quality and effective services with young people and families and working with multidisciplinary and multi-agency colleagues on some of the challenges facing mental health services for children and young people.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical, Counselling or Educational Psychologist (Doctorate level).
- Dynamic, innovative, committed, and passionate, you’ll bring a comprehensive knowledge and skill-base to the challenge of working with diverse young people and families.
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have Validation of their qualifications with the Dept of Health and Children
- Relevant experience in CAMHS is desirable.
- Access to a car and full driver’s licence
- Available to start work as soon as possible.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
I am happy to hear from you if you are qualified as a Psychologist (Doctorate level).
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: +3531 9637070
#camhs #staffgradepsychologist #childandadolescent #mentalhealth #mentalhealthpsychologist #paediatricjob #mdt #northcitydublin #paediatricservicesnorthdublin