Clinical Nurse Manager – Sign on Bonus
About this job
Clinical Nurse Manager
- Large Nursing home group
- Extensive career progression oppurtunities
- Training and development culture
My client is a leading nursing home group with homes across Leinster. They currently have a requirement for a numerous Clinical Nurse Managers across nursing homes in Leinster. They are a highly regarded nursing home group, who are reknowned for being at the forefront of best practise and quality.
These are permanent Position, with Market leading packages, and a lucrative sign on bonus.
The Clinical Nurse manager is responsible for providing best practice dementia specific care to all the clients in nursing home unit He/she is responsible for. He/ she provides and promotes a model of care which is person centred, community focused and has an appreciation of the needs of the carer. The successful Nurse Manager is responsible for managing and guiding all of the staff required to run the unit and for the health, safety and administration of the Unit.
- Co-Ordinate Multi-Disciplinary Team in all aspects of residents care
- Be proactive in integrating evidence-based knowledge and research into the delivery of nursing care and nursing administration.
- Liaise with medical staff to ensure appropriate patient care.
- Report clinical issues as appropriate to the Director of Nursing.
- Be responsible for orientation of all new members of staff to the area and facilitate the rotation of staff as required
- Ensure highest standards of oral and written communication are maintained
- Systematically evaluate the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice. Offer regular guidance, feedback and support to nursing staff.
- Encourage resident participation in the promotion of self -care and wellness, involve and support relatives/carers as appropriate.
- Embrace change and new initiatives which promote excellence in patient care.
- Ensure mandatory training is kept up to date.
- Empower nurses’ participation in clinical decision-making and organisation of clinical care systems.
- Encourage proactive involvement of nursing staffing discharge planning.
- Supervise patient nutritional requirements.
- Arrange safekeeping of patient’s property
- Third level degree in Nursing
- Previous expereince in a large Nursing home setting
- Management qualification (third level)
- Be actively registered with NMBI
- And a minimum of 3 years experience in working with older people within the last six years of your career.
- Experience in the Elderly care sector with some Management experience.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards for Residential Care Settings.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- €26-27 per hour
- Sign on Bonus
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Brendan Mullins for further information on or call 01 661 0444/