Client Services – Corporate Broking
About this job
My client is a global risk management and insurance solutions group. Currently recruiting for their Client Services team, I am looking to speak with experienced CIP-qualified professionals with a background in commercial insurance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-renowned industry leader in insurance broking. This is a permanent contract offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Typical responsibilities may include (but not limited to);
- Performing Broking role for designated client portfolio dealing with renewals, mid-term alterations and queries
- Achieving best client service in an efficient manner ensuring all client deadlines are met
- Finding opportunities to enable growth of existing client accounts and supporting achievement of New Business targets
- Assisting handling of claims where appropriate or in the case of a difficult claim
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements
The ideal candidate will bring to the table the following skills and expertise:
- Minimum CIP qualification, CPD hours up to date
- Previous experience working for an insurer or broker in a commercial or corporate insurance environment
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail in completion of all tasks
To register your interest in this opportunity, please apply via this advertisement with a copy of your up to date CV. For further information or a confidential conversation around this or the market within Banking & Insurance, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Mitchell of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists by emailing kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie.