Claims Administrator / Handler – Motor Injury
About this job
I am working with a leader in the motor industry for two separate positions in their Claims department – one is six month fixed-term contract for a Claims Administrator and one permanent requirement for a Claims Specialist with experience in Personal Injury / Bodily Injury.
These positions are based in Dublin North.
- Six month fixed-term contract
- Urgent requirement – need someone for this ASAP
- Suitable for someone with 6 months to 1 years’ experience in Claims Processing or Administration in the Insurance industry
- The role involves dealing with all aspects of handling material damage claims from third parties, and recovery claims against third party insurers.
Claims Specialist – Motor Injury
- Permanent role
- Circa €35,000
- CIP essential – candidates without this qualification unfortunately cannot be considered
- Candidates must have recent and relevant experience handling claims in motor injury, bodily injury, personal injury, casualty, personal accident, or similar
To be considered for this position, please apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV. For a further conversation on this, or the job market within the Insurance industry, please feel free to contact myself – Katie Mitchell of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists – by contacting or by connecting with me on LinkedIn.