Civil Engineer – Transmission
About this job
- Highly regarded Irish owned multnation engineering company
- Industry low attrition rate with extensive focus on Employee development + wellbeing
- Structured progression plans
My client is a leading Multidisciplinary Engineering company with over 900 people employed in Ireland alone. Having undergone extensive expansion and growing their market share over the past 10 years. With an extensive presence in the power and distribution space both nationally and internationally, they have a requirement for an expereinced civil engineer to work on their extensive pipeline of projects.
The Civil Project Engineer will work as part of an expereinced team in the delivery of the project, co-ordinate with the civil sub-contractor project management team on site from mobilisation through to handover and, in conjunction with the QS, the commercial management of the civil-subcontractor.
- Review tender documents and review the technical response to tender to assist in the selection of Subcontractors
- Work with the design team,to ensure the civil design requirements comply
- Manage client realtionship
- Quality control of civil design
- Work with both the project PM and QS to prepare sub contract packages
- Work with project pm in the mannagement of the civil subcontractor
- Work with electrical design team and contractors to ensure the correct handover to client upon completion of works
- Capture all variations and raise with commercial team
- Liase with subcontractor on design and redesign works
- Management of civil sub consultants and contractors.
- Manage projects and delivery them to quality, safely and on time.
- Manage, assess and develop teams and assigned individuals
- Civil/Structural engineering degree
- 3+ years design expereince
- Experience on civil engineer design with substations or electrical power installs
- Proefficient in the use of Autocad
I specialise in recruitment within the Construction Sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.