Checkout & Customer Service Manager
About this job
To ensure the check-out area always operates efficiently and effectively and provide our Customers with an excellent service. Manage entire front of store team daily.
- To oversee and ensure the smooth running of check-out and customer service operations daily.
- Manage staff including delegating daily tasks, break management and completing weekly staff rosters
- Effectively handle customer queries, requests and complaints according to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure staff appearance and dress code including name badge is according to company policy.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of appropriate legislation to perform your job competently i.e. Health & Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation and Consumer Law.
- Manage and maintain personnel records for staff members on your team.
- Ensure that the highest level of Customer service is given to all our customers.
- Deal efficiently with Customer queries and complaints.
- Attend regular management meetings and hold regular staff meetings with your own customer service/checkout team.
- Assist management in the induction, training and development of staff in the store.
- To ensure company rules, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Monitor your teams timekeeping, attendance and performance.
- To attend any training or development programmes as directed by store management.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by store management.