Change and Transformation Manager
About this job
Role Title: Senior PMO
Role Summary: My client a large FMCG company based in Dublin is in urgent need of an experienced hands on Transformation and Change Manager. It will be a remote working role for the foreseeable future. You will be responsible for the strategy development, implementation monitoring and project management of the business’ change planning process from a commercial point of view. You will also be responsible for enabling the success of the integration project and managing the local implementation of the changes.
Ideal Candidate: An experienced (7+) Change Manager (driving cross-functional change), you will need to have experience in the application of various Change and PMO methodologies and tools, IT project experience, proven experience of building clear presentations, including usage of data visualisation/graphs to support narrative, excellent communications skills and team leadership.
Contract: 1-year contract with potential to extend, fixed term salary.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Managing Director planning team, lead the change strategy overseeing internal processes during the pre and post transition phase of the project.
- Develop communication package of the business’ change management strategy for use commercially with external stakeholders and customers
- Prepare strategic plan for implementation of a global IT project
- Management of all transformation issues and risks – working will all stakeholders to ensure their issues and risks are escalated promptly and resolved in a timely manner
Technical Role Requirements:
- Agile certified, ideally with Scrum Master certification
- Prince 2 certified
- FMCG experience
- Change Management certification
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly via the link or call 35319026557