CFA, Educational Support
About this job
Completed the CFA exmas? Want to get into a more Creative Role?
Our client is a growing Irish company with a start-up feel, looking to treble numbers in the next 3 years. They offer online content for multiple disciplines into over 100 countries.
- Creative and continually suggesting new ideas
- Inquisitive – Questioning the norm and offering solutions
- Interested in contributing to content (Webinars, forum’s, Marketing and Podcasts)
- Passionate about the company and delivering on the mission statement
- Wants ownership, autonomy and a chance to grow and carve out a huge career
- Wants to work in a start-up feel and a highly evolving company with a fast-paced environment
- Design your own workloads to add value to the business
- Ad hoc and interchangeable
- Hard to describe on paper
Experience & Skills Required:
- Qualified CFA
Unique role in the Irish market. Impossible to explain on a job spec, if you’re on the fence or vaguely intrigued then get in touch.
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Matthew Roberts (ACCA) of Lincoln Recruitment.
01 661 0444