About this job
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Accounts Administrator with our client based in Dublin West – Dublin 24
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their team.
This is a permanent role.
Ideally you will have strong Accounts Administration experience and be able to start immediately.
- Liaise closely with all store managers regarding discrepancies & any cash leakage in the business
- Analyse variances on tills – i.e. level of staff discounts, refunds, voids, tender mis postings etc. and report to finance/ operations
- Analysis of retail store cash controls implementation across the nation
- Ownership of cash postings from tills to safes to lodgements to bank recs
- Ownership of reconciling the bank statements to bank reconciliations to GL
- Ownership of validating store safes, tills, lodgements to expectation & investigation of any variances on a daily basis
- Ownership of reconciliation of coins ordered to store safes/ tills
- Complete daily inspections of all cash related reports and variances before investigation
- Report to Territory Managers on a daily/ weekly basis on any issues regarding cash controls within any stores
- Process Driven & IT literate
- Experience in a retail environment
- Experience of reporting findings to management within finance and operations
- Problem solver