Career Legal Executive In-House
About this job
In-House Legal Executive Insurance
A large, dynamic and progressive Insurance Group based in Dublin City Centre are looking to hire a Legal Executive to join their well-established team.
We are seeking an experienced Legal Executive. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join the firm at an exciting time of change for the legal professional landscape in Ireland. The role will be responsible for supporting Solicitors within Personal Injury Defence Litigation in actively managing their daily workloads. We are continuing to build excellence in a well working business.
The person will have the ability to work in a challenging environment with changing priorities.
They will be a motivated and enthusiastic person with a focus on client care.
Core Competencies Essential:
Time and Priority Management
Tact and Diplomacy
Excellent MS Office and IT Skills
Experience: 5 years Personal Injury Litigation Essential.
- Receiving instructions on Injury Claims.
- Liaising with the companies claims department.
- Creation of case management files.
- Liaising with Solicitors to establish, set out and document the claim strategy.
- Arranging appointments with relevant experts, medicals and third parties.
- Drafting responses, generating case summary reports and file monitoring.
- Tracking and monitoring case deadlines to ensure proactivity and avoiding motions etc.
- Preparation or assistance in preparation of pleadings.
- Collation and coordination of the case file and papers for consultation, negotiations and ultimately for trail.
- Assisting in the duties of the Solicitors and general duties within the business unit.
Responsible to: Head of Legal