About this job
Cardiology Nurse- Job Spec for Ads
This is an agency work opportunity for a Cardiology Nurse with at least 6 months experience in Cardiology.
The Nurse will work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team in the provision of the highest quality care. The role will be responsible for delivery of best nursing practice based on individual patients’ assessments of their care needs.
This opportunity provides fantastic benefits such as flexible working hours (choice to work part-time or full-time), exposure to new settings and earn an hourly rate that’s the market leader in the industry.
Main Purpose of Job
- To maintain a high level of clinical care.
- To diagnose and treat conditions that affect the pulmonary or circulatory systems.
- To provide quality person centred care to meet the needs of patients.
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating highly specialized nursing care, using a holistic approach.
- When providing direct patient care, they observe, assess, and record symptoms, responses, and progress
- Be NMBI registered
- 6 months working experience in a cardiology nursing.
What we offer you
- Excellent Competitive Salary
- Incentive Packages
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV.