About this job
- Irelands leading provider of electrical and mechanical services
- Works with a wide range of clients
- Extensive training + Excellent package
My Client is an M+E contractor with an extensive portfolio of Multimillion euro projects with a wide range of Prestigious clients, especially in Leinster. As a result they now have a requirement for a CAD Technician based in Dublin to work with one of their well known clients for a multimillion Pharmaceutical project.
As a Cad technician you will join an experienced design team and carry out design modelling and drawings of the mechanical installation e,g routing, bracketing and supports for stainless and plastic pipework positioning and modelling of mechanical equipment including pumps and modeling and placement of structural steel components. Extensive training will be provided.
- Incorporating suppliers models to ensure model coordination can be conducted accurately
- Carry out design of a routine nature electrical services installation
- Development of Co-ordination drawings Mechanical and Electrical services
- Ensuring all relevant standards are adhered to and in accordance with Q.A procedures
- Follow BIM Standards and development procedures throughout projects
- Adhere to BIM execution plan
- Ensure the various prints of drawings, drawing revision sheets and print records are kept up to date
- Ensure the various prints of drawings are kept for record purposes as per Q.A procedures.
- Produce/co-ordinate working model and drawings for the project
- Issue drawings as required
- Work closely with BIM, design and construction teams to communicate, problem solve and update drawings
- Attend client meetings
- 5 years’ experience in CAD role desirable
- Proficient with Autodesk
- 35K-45K Salary competitive salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Bike to Work scheme