About this job
Title: CAD Technician
Location: West of Ireland
- Highly Reputable company
- CV defining project portfolio
- Award-winning in Design
Currently working with an award winning Engineering company that specialize in the Utilities sector. Renowned in their field, this household name, is known for delivering best in class projects. With an extensive pipeline of work predominantly in the west of the country are looking for experienced Cad technician to join their experienced team.
The CAD Technician will join their in-house cross functional design team. The cad technician will prepare and develop Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrumentation drawings & 3D models for tender and construction stages, including general arrangements drawings and P&IDs for numerous Multimillion-euro utilities projects.
- Ensuring drawings and designs are developed and are accurate and meet all relevant internal client and industry standards
- Preparing as constructed drawings
- Preparing drawing registers and transmittals
- Preparing projects to BIM
- Undertaking project administrative duties to meet contract obligations
- Assisting In the control or project documentation as per ISO accredited company procedures and BIM protocols
- 2-3 Years proven work experience in the use of AutoCAD & Revit
- Knowledge of BIM
- Experience in Construction industry ideally in the Utilities
- 25-32K Salary
- Pension after 6 months
- Health insurance
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on 01 6610444/ elangan (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.