Business Process Analyst
About this job
Role Title: Business Analyst / Process Mapping
Role Summary: My client a healthcare company based in Dublin is in urgent need of x2 Business Analysts. This Business Analyst is required for mapping and analysing the ‘As-Is’ processes in order to identify/quantify improvement opportunities and design and deliver the associated ‘To-Be’ processes. This role will form part of a dedicated project team focused on improving the end to end cash collection process.
Ideal Candidate: A Business Analyst, that possesses good process improvement skills, e.g. VISIO (Process Mapping), good ability to analyse large volumes of Data using Excel. You will either be a junior Analyst or someone with a background in process improvement and now looking to sidestep and focus their attention and entire job duties on Business Analysis.
Role: Fixed term contract – 40K (negotiable) + benefits
Contract: Will run until December end 2020
Role Responsibilities include:
- Analysis the as-is and implementing some Process Improvement
- Establish key stakeholders and associated requirements, restrictions etc.
- Develop of suite of process maps to reflect the current processes.
- Identify short- and long-term improvement opportunities through the use of relevant value-add/gap/root cause analysis tools and frameworks.
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data and regrouping into presentable formats for senior management to show analysis in variance/trend in relation to cash collection.
- MS Visio + Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly via the link or call 35319026557