Business Partner (Retail)
About this job
Lincoln is currently recruiting for our client, a well-known Irish company based in Dublin City. This is an integral role in their finance team. This role will be the point of contact for multiple heads of department and with direct access to the CEO.
Acting as a business partner and working on an ad hoc basis this role offers unparalleled exposure and the opportunity to own part of finance. This is a must apply for role for any ambitious accountant.
- Review multiple retail unit’s performances and offer commentary
- Review performance of franchisee and own sites
- Compile ROI, sales, margins and compare against benchmarks
- Monitor and review KPI’s within the business
- Drill into the figures and explain variances
- Complete Capex papers including assessments and reviews
- Host monthly meetings with Head of sales, retail and finance
- Appraise future developments – IRR, NPV and ROI
- Run financial models
- Ad hoc project work
- Qualified accountant 2-5 years PQE ACCA/ACA
- Practice trained
- Good attention to detail
- Health insurance
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Matthew Roberts (ACCA) of Lincoln Recruitment.
Mroberts (@) Lincoln.ie
01 661 0444