Business Intelligence Analyst – Power BI
About this job
Role summary: My client a multinational engineering company needs a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their Digital department. As a foundational aspect of the Groups Digital Programme, Salesforce has been implemented across numerous divisions and the team’s role is to find and make the most impactful targeted system developments and improvements to drive a modern, responsible, and data-driven organization.
The core responsibility of the Business Intelligence Analyst is ensuring underlying data is to the highest standard and the associated reports derived from the system are accurate, logical, insightful and facilitate management to make decisions expediently.
Ideal candidate: Experience working in the areas of data analytics, handling, cleaning, and analysing large volumes of data from a variety of sources. Building comprehensive dashboards (Power BI or similar), and Reporting tools – SSRS/Power Platform/Bex Analyser (an advantage).
- Role type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable – candidate dependant
- Location: Remote for the most part
- Travel: Some will be required – infrequent – when its safe to do so
- Systemise the identification of data weaknesses and develop rulesets to minimise these risks
- Obtain, clean, and analyse data from the Salesforce systems which support the business
- Assess and implement external software solutions that assist the data integrity agenda
- Salesforce (an advantage)
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly via the link or call 35319026557