Business Development Manager
About this job
Title: Business Development Manager
- Leading supplier of Agricultural products
- Operating globally across 70 countries
- Rapidly growing company
Currently working with an internationally known supplier of Mechanical products. Due to extensive investment the company has ambitious growth plans for the next 5 years. As a result, they are looking for Business Development Manager to drive this growth.
Reporting directly to the sales director the business development manager will be responsible for maintaining and growing their existing client base while identifying and transacting new leads and opportunities within their territory to increase growth.
The successful candidate will be based in Meath but will be expected to travel monthly to the UK for at least two weeks.
Duties will include
- Expanding client database within their territory and identifying new opportunities
- Planning and procurement of new customers & potential leads
- Selling and promoting their full product range to new and existing clients
- Developing sales strategies and attracting new clients
- Planning your travel route and expense management to maximize your efforts
- Support the sales and administration & translation process
- Proven ability to generate sales and exceed targets
- Experience maintaining long lasting customer relationships in field
- Excellent organization and motivational skills
- Salary 55-65K + Benefits Package
I am a recruitment specialist, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on 01 6610444/ elangan (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.