Business Development Manager – Midlands
About this job
The Business Development Manager will be the territory owner for a specific geography of the Midlands region of Ireland and to be accountable for the delivery of key performance indicators, targets and strategies for the business.
This is a field sales role with one day a month in the Dublin Head Office.
- Field based with one day per month in the Dublin Head Office.
- Achieve New Business lending targets.
- Presenting Flenders proposition to business owners and C-Level decisionmakers
- On-board, develop and maintain account management of allocated customer relationships.
- Provide support and scenario advice to customers
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Implement a regional territory plan.
- Provide input on competitor activity, products and market feedback.
- Provide constructive input and solutions for improving business practices.
- Commitment to a culture of compliance and high ethical standards.
- To perform all sales administration activity which includes creating accurate and complete applications with collection of relevant documentation and updating the CRM
- Manage a large pipeline with responsibility for the full sales cycle
- Attend trade shows/events when requested
- Weekly reporting of activities and pipeline
- Accurately forecast sales close date from weekly pipeline
Key Competency Requirements
- Preferably QFA/APA qualified.
- Preferable to have worked in a Financial services or process driven sales role.
- Track record in maximising new business opportunities.
- Good understanding of relevant legislation.
- Technologically competent.
- Strong Business Development & relationship building skills.
- Understanding of and focus on, Drivers of conversion rates/settlements.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Self-Reliant and results driven.
- Proven track record of delivering consistent business development wins & driving sales growth for your organisation
- Ability to thrive in a target-driven environment
- Strong negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Can work independently on own initiative, self – motivated, ambitious and looking to join a team with significant growth aspirations
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss this role in confidence on 01 6610 444