Business Development Manager -German Market
About this job
This is an exciting opportunity for a fluent German speaking Business Development Manager to join a leading FMCG organisation based in Kildare.
Reporting into the Global Account Manager, the Business Developemnt Manager will have the following Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales turnover and growth for particular customers/prospects within pre-determined markets.
- Apply knowledge of products, capabilities and strategy to generate new sales and to maintain/grow volumes with existing customers.
- Preparation and submission of a yearly sales budget for relevant sectors/customers and provision of monthly commentary of actual sales performance vs budget.
- Ability to interperate customers’ needs and ensure these are fed back in to the business.
- Develop marketing strategy and sales plans which demonstrate and ensure future growth within assigned countries/target markets/sectors.
- Work within your team to assess target markets, identify, & profile prospects and gather intelligence on customers and competitors.
- Participates in cross-functional project teams/meetings to explain and defend the customer’s viewpoint in relation to subjects such as quality, costs, delivery times, pricing etc.
- Close new business deals by co-ordinating requirements, developing and negotiating pricing/contracts and intergrating requirements with business operations.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and inward visits along with other company functions, which are necessary to aid business development/sales conversion
Experience and skills required:
- Must speak fluent German.
- 4+ years of Business Developmet.
- Ability to grow sales via marketing plan.
- Flexible to travel.