Business Development Executive
About this job
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Representative from an FMCG/or Retail background to join a consumer goods company.
The suitable professional will be responsible for the development of new sales opportunities while maximizing sales from existing customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships through store visits or scheduled meetings.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Advise stores on rage, merchandising, best practice, ordering patterns to maximize sales and minimize waste.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative in Retail or FMCG sector.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills.