Business Development Executive
About this job
Our client is seeking a strong FMCG professional to support commercial teams and customer accounts.
Business Development Responsibilities
- Support the EU business development managers in the implementation of the overall business strategy and the annual sales plan for each client
- Apply product knowledge to generate new sales and to maintain and grow sales volumes with existing customers
- Building product knowledge per customer ensuring you are self-driven and understanding product knowledge to answer customer queries
- Work within your team to assess target markets and identify potential prospects
Commercial Business Development Administration support
- Administrative support, preparation of excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations to a high level of detail
- Organize price lists and sales sheets for customers
- Assist with marketing activities
- Provide customer information internally and externally for specific customers
- Maintain competitor profiling up to date
- Competitor research including publishing of pricing information
- Targeting countries such as the UK, Fr, Ger, Middle East
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent Excel and Microsoft word skills required
- Driving license desirable
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
I am a recruitment specialist, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on / 01 6610444 or check out the current jobs on our website.