Business Analyst – Transfer Agency
About this job
Role Title: Business Analyst – Transfer Agency
Role Summary: My client a large Digital Consultancy, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for their Transfer Agency client. You will join their high-performance team of Business Analysts and act as a senior providing professional advice, managing and/or co-ordinating an area within Business Analysis.
Ideal Candidate: I am looking for experienced Business Analyst that has worled within Transfer Agency.
Contract: Daily Rate position – 6-12-month Contract, daily rate negotiable.
Key role Responsibilities include:
- Manage and lead multiple phases of technical areas within a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments.
- Map full business processes and implement solutions for technological and process improvements within the context of overall business processes.
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders and review existing ones to produce detailed business requirement specification documents.
- Run workshops using proven techniques for creating detailed business, functional and non-functional requirements.
- PM qualification (a bonus).
- 3rd level educational qualifications.
- Experience working within Transfer Agency.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly via the link or call 35319026557