BIM Engineer , Data Center Project
About this job
Title: BIM Engineer – Major Data Centre Project
- Leading and highly reputable M+E Subcontractor
- Industry low attrition rates, with key emphasis on staff developments
- CV defining project portfolio
Our client is one of the most reputable M+E Contractors in Ireland and Internationally. Currently they have an extensive portfolio of projects in Leinster predominantly in the data center and pharma space. As a result of their increasing workload they have a requirement for an experienced BIM Engineer to join their team in Dublin, on a major Data center project for one of their large Blue-chip clients.
The BIM Engineer will report to the BIM Lead, and support the project team about all coordination deliverables, delivering all 3D and 2D deliverables set by the BIM lead. Working within a team environment, the BIM engineer will have responsibility for the 2D and 3D drawings, and support all parties working within the BIM process.
- Use BIM Suite to produce M&E layouts
- Produce designs, working drawings, schedules, forms and records
- Coordinate M&E services layouts with other disciplines
- Regular reporting on workload and issues
- Following document control processes
- Contributing to the process pf creating as built documentation
- Degree qualified/relevant experience
- Knowledge of M+E Services
- Working knowledge of full CAD/BIM Suite including Revit
- Teamwork and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team environment
- 45K – 55K
- Extensive Training
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on 01 6610444/ elangan (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.