About this job
Our client a commercial mid-tier law firm are currently looking to add an experienced banking solicitor to their innovative and forward-thinking banking team.
The chosen candidate will work on a combination of domestic and international banking transactions, having the opportunity to work on an excellent blue-chip client list.
- Advising both domestic and international banks concerning security issues, interlender agreements, issues surrounding the terms and conditions associated with products
- Advising a range of financial institutions in relation to a host of compliance and regulatory matters
- Advising clients on a range of matters in relation to the Consumer Credit Act
- Advising on corporate governance matters, the conduct of meetings as well as more general secretarial matters
- The provision of advice surrounding secured and unsecured loans, loan finance and equity investment arrangements.
- Qualified solicitor with experience in banking previously, 2-4 years PQE
- An excellent academic track record
- Excellent initiative and self-starting individual
- The ability to work well within a team driven environment and communicate effectively
- You display good commercial awareness
- You have excellent client facing skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or would like to have a confidential chat about where you can take your legal career today, call John Macklin on 01 661 0444