About this job
Title: AutoCAD Technician
- CV defining projects
- Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Our client is one of Irelands leading engineering consultancies who focus on Civil, Structural & Transportation Engineering. They have built a reputation by providing an extensive pipeline of work in personal service to public and private sector clients in Ireland UK and Europe. They are seeking to recruit an AutoCAD Technician to join there Dublin based design team.
As an AutoCAD Technician you will report directly to the design office manager. Working within a team of Design engineers, Project Managers, Estimators and CAD Technicians to produce engineering solutions to clients.
- Ensuring drawings and designs are developed and are accurate and meet all relevant internal client and industry standards
- Preparing as constructed drawings
- Preparing projects to BIM
- Work closely with the BIM, Design and Construction teams to communicate, problem solve and update drawings for all co-ordination and design issues
- Attend meetings with clients as requested.
- Working with Mechanical and Electrical designers on various projects
- Working in a Dynamic growing fast paced team environment
- An environment which is committed to training, development and promotion opportunities
- 1-2 years’ experience as AutoCAD Technician
- Third level qualification in Engineering or Similar
- Ideal candidate will be highly skilled using AutoCAD & Revit
- Experience in the construction industry ideally
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on 01 6610444/ elangan (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.