Asssitant Contract/Facilities Manager
About this job
Title: Assistant Contracts/Facilities Manager
- Excellent Remuneration package on offer
- Extensive portfolio of Blue Chip Clients
- Multinational FM company
Having undergone year on Year Double digit growth, my client, a leading international FM company work with numerous blue chip organisations across Ireland. Due to substantial growth of existing accounts and the addition of a numberous new accounts, they are currently seeking an Assistant Contracts Manager to join their experienced team in North Dublin.
The assistant contracts manager will be responsible for the overall service delivery and the day to day management of essential PPM, Reactive and project works, ensuring agreed SLA/KPI’s are delivered. The position would suit someone, looking for the next step in their career, looking to further develop their skills in a leadership position.
- Ensure works and services are carried out in accordance with agreed SLA/KPI’s
- Support senior management in ensuring effective service delivery and financial performance of contracts within the department
- Ensure CAFM system is used correctly by all engineers, and data recorded is maintained to high standard
- Daily management of Mobile technical staff in the delivery of Planned & reactive Maintenance
- Drive Contract growth by up selling within existing contract frameworks, identifying projects, tendering and delivering on time
- Ideally degree qualified in technical field
- Strong IT skills and CAFM system experience
- Strong commercial Knowledge
- Experience in a delivering maintenance and upgrade strategies
- Fully expensed Van
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Brendan Mullins for further information on or call 01 661 0444.