Assistant Project Manager -Client side
About this job
Assistant Project Manager – Construction
- Long terms prospects in Growing company
- Well structured Construction department
- Excellent Training program and development oppurtunities
I am currently working with a leading Food distributor with extensive Operations nationally and internationally. Currently undergoing continued growth despite the current Coivd 19 crisis, They are currently seeking an Assitant Project manager to join their Construction team in Kildare.
Duties will include but not limitied:
- Manage Consultants, contractors and supplier frameworks, inline with comapny policy
- Central coordination and reporting of timelines and costs for all construction projects.
- Coordinate the design team in the production of specification
- Manage value engineering efforts whilst seeking continuous improvement.
- Visit Sites to monitor progress of construction projects, and report to construction department
- Communicate technical concepts to non technical audiences
- Minumum of 2:1 in a construction related degree
- Knowledge of general construction processes, contracts and other legal documents
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- €40 – 45K
- Health Insurance
- Extensive Training and CPD
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.