Assistant Manager- Dublin
About this job
A leading Forecourt retailer based in Dublin is looking for an Assistant Site Manager for their busy West Dublin site.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about retail and wants to progress in retail management.
As the Assistant Site Manager, you would be responsible for assisting the Management team with the day to day running of a busy grocery convenience store and forecourt.
- To increase Sales and Profitability within the Site.
- Effective marketing within the site in line with company marketing Guidelines.
- Hold regular meetings with staff and Support Office to review the control and objectives of the site.
- Monitor dept. figures to ensure budgets and KPI targets are met including sales, wages and stock loss.
- Deal effectively with customers and create a culture of positive customer experience in store.
- Ensure the highest levels of Quality, Service, Hygiene and Cleanliness within the site.
- Responsible for training staff in line with HR and company guidelines and procedures.
- Deal effectively with any HR issues within the Departments, including recruitment, training, and performance management.
- Responsible for all Food Service, and Forecourt areas, and general upkeep of site.
- Responsible for Health & Safety procedures on site.
- Covering for the Site Manager in their absence assuming full responsibility for entire site.