Assistant Financial Controller, Dublin South
About this job
Our client is currently undergoing 50% year on year growth and they are looking for a strong accountant to join their team. Our client are specialists in Ireland in the technology space and has an exciting brand and proposition. This role will liaise with the CFO and offer the chance to progress over time. The role will suit someone who is inquisitive in nature and questions the norm, digging into the detail and putting together comprehensive business cases.
- Completing management accounts
- Provide commentary and variance analysis to management
- Review and amend the Annual Budget
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Analyse the margins and commercial contracts
- Review and post-revenue returns – P30, VAT etc
- Complete the yearend financial statements including commentary
- Intercompany journals and reconciliations
- Supervise accounts staff
- Ad-hoc projects
- Qualified Accountant – 2-5 years PQE
- Ideally, Practice trained
- Previous Industry experience
- ERP Experience
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior accountant looking to work in a fast-paced and exciting company. This role is newly created so will offer the chance to build out the scope, impress management and add value to a growing business.
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Matthew Roberts (ACCA) of Lincoln Recruitment.
Mroberts (@) Lincoln.ie
01 661 0444