Assistant Accountant (Part Qualified)
About this job
Exciting new Part Qualified Accountant opportunity has just come available with our clients FMCG business based in their offices in Ashbourne, Co. Meath.
The role will support the Commercial Finance Manager and is best suited to someone looking progress to becoming a qualified accountant .
This role will be heavily involved in the preparation of monthly recharges/billing for key , detailed sales analysis & reconciliation , Balance Sheet reconciliations and preparation of ad-hoc reports for management and business partners
- Preparation of monthly recharges/ billing for key Principals/ customers
- Detailed sales analysis & reconciliation
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with respective commercial team regularly
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports for management and business partners
- Deferred Revenue/Accrued revenue
- Assist in preparing budgets, forecasts and the audit process
- Other ad hoc duties
- You have a can-do attitude
- You will exercise independent judgement and are multi-task orientated
- You have very strong IT skills particularly a strong proficiency in Excel
- You have commenced accountancy qualification (ACCA CIMA ACA).