Assistant Accountant – North Co. Dublin
About this job
- North Co. Dublin
- Permanent full-time
- Salary : Competitive + study support and comprehensive benefits package
An exciting opportunity has presented itself with our client a financial services organisation based in North Co. Dublin. Our client is looking for a candidate who has a degree and is studying towards ACCA /ACA with at least 2 years’ experience working within a financial services finance department.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Identifying and advising of corrective action where appropriate, to include posting journals
- Bookkeeping, bank entries and monthly journals
- Assisting in preparation of trial balances and statutory accounts
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory returns for relevant tax authorities
- Cash management including payments set up on various bank accounts.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Leaving Certificate
- Degree and studying towards ACCA /ACA
- Previous experience of working within financial services
- Technically strong with good understanding of relevant accounting standards
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a strong level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator, with fluent English
- Strong written skills.
- Proactive team player with the ability to work independently, while also confident liaising with stakeholders from different departments and geographical locations to resolve issues.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for timely completion of tasks within tight deadlines.
- Flexible and capable of achieving results in a changing work environment.
- Aptitude for technology, different accounting software skills and understanding of finance related IT processes
How to Apply
For further information on this fantastic permanent job opportunity please apply to CV to Clíona Lyons of Lincoln Recruitment at clyons @ lincoln.ie
Please submit your CV in word format