Asset Manager – Real Estate
About this job
Our client, retail credit firm and specialist mortgage servicer, has recently expanded their debt portfolio and is now seeking an Asset Manager with specific experience in Real Estate to join on a permanent basis.
This new role, based in Dublin, will entrust the right person to manage a portfolio of properties that have entered receivership.
The company prides itself on its top class management techniques in the mortgage arrears resolution process, as well as its strong compliance culture. The vacancy offers a competitive salary and an impressive range of benefits including bonus and pension scheme.
- Getting properties onto the market in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring the correct documentation is completed.
- Liaising with security companies regarding documentation, keys etc and ensuring that the properties are cleared and decorated in a cost effective manner when necessary.
- Ensuring that properties are added to the relevant Insurance Policy and claims are handled efficiently
- Ensuring all properties are maintained and any problems are resolved in a cost effective manner using the QS, agents on the Start Panel or the Selling Agent.
- Liaising with 3rd parties such as Receivers, Selling Agents, Solicitors to ensure a smooth process towards the property’s sale
- Ensuring cash is collected and discrepancies are highlighted to Management.
- Ensuring all relevant property costs and taxes are paid and documents / receipts are received and in order (such as BER Certificates, Household Charge, NPPR)
You will join the team bringing at least 2 years of experience working as a Residential Property Manager. A proven ability to manage processes and working relationships with third parties will expected of you, as well as an ability to work on your own initiative.
In terms of personal competences, you will be highly organised, and adept at working towards targets. You thrive under pressure and enjoy a challenge. Prior knowledge of conveyancing and practices in the area will be advantageous.
Does this sound like you or someone you know? If so, please apply directly via the link below. For further information or for a confidential discussion on this or any other job roles we have available, please do not hesitate to contact Conor O’Reilly at or by calling (01) 661 0444.