Asset Manager – Debt Recovery
About this job
My client – a leading asset service provider is seeking to hire as Asset Manager to join their team in Dublin City. In this role you will be responsible for the continuous management of a portfolio of distressed debt. You will also develop strategies for debt recovery and work closely with external clients and advisors.
- Manage multiple borrower connections requiring ensuring actions are in line with all relevant policies.
- Ongoing management of underlying assets securing assigned loans.
- Carry out due diligence on assigned loan portfolio and assist in devising a strategy to maximise debt recovery.
- Draft concise credit applications for discussion and review with the client.
- Assist in organising borrower meetings and act as point of contact for borrower and advisor.
- Perform analysis and generate reports as requested by management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in banking/financial services industry or private equity.
- APA – Loans required, QFA – Desirable.
- Experience in managing cases through the insolvency process a distinct advantage.
- Experience in credit analysis and associated loan documentation considered a plus.
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review and interpret audited financial accounts.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills required.
- IT literate, with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.