Asset Manager – Conveyancing / Receivership
About this job
My client is a well-known specialist mortgage servicing firm based in Dublin South. This role forms part of a range of recently created positions since the expansion of the client’s debt portfolio late last year.
Now recruiting for an experienced Asset Manager to take responsibility for a portfolio of residential properties in receivership. This role requires a minimum of two years’ recent and relevant experience in a similar role with a bank, asset manager, property manager or receiver, and is offering a competitive salary and an impressive range of benefits including bonus and pension scheme.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Manage administration of property assets in possession or receivership
- Understand the local property market for each property – ensure each property is ready for sale and reaches the market in the shortest time possible.
- Manage sale of properties and achieve best market price available.
- Review and interrogate valuation – be able to discuss each property, locality and works required in detail.
- Manage Offer and Sale Closure processes.
- Liaising with 3rd parties e.g. Receivers, Selling Agents, Solicitors etc. ensuring smooth process to sale
- Ensuring cash is collected on all cases in Receivership and discrepancies are highlighted to Management.
- Ensuring all relevant property costs and taxes are paid and documents / receipts are received and in order
You will join the team bringing at least 2 years relevant experience. A proven ability to manage processes and working relationships with third parties will expected of you, as well as an ability to work on your own initiative.
In terms of personal competences, you will be highly organised, and adept at working towards targets. You thrive under pressure and enjoy a challenge. Prior knowledge of conveyancing and practices in the area will be advantageous.
To register your interest in this opportunity, please apply via this advertisement with a copy of your up to date CV. For further information or a confidential conversation around this or the market within Banking & Insurance, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Mitchell of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists by emailing kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie