Arrears Support Unit Manager
About this job
Client is a leading asset servicing firm based in Dublin South. Undergoing another stretch of growth, I am now seeking an experienced and highly motivated Arrears Support Manager to lead this growing area.
The ASU Manager will be responsible for managing a large team and sub-teams in the resolution of both residential and commercial arrears portfolios. For this, I am seeking subject matter experts in relevant regulatory codes (CCMA, MARP, CPC) and with extensive people management and QA experience against this backdrop.
Salary will be competitive for the right individual. Bonus and other benefits will also apply.
Key responsibilities may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Develop strategies, policies and procedures to support profitable growth within the Arrears Support Unit.
- Manage portfolios to ensure full compliance with relevant regulation
- Produce, analyse and report monthly on arrears targets and trends. Present to senior management and external managers when needed.
- Improve and develop portfolio analysis measurement tools for the team.
- Work closely with the outsourced Arrears Support Unit team
- Ensure team members have up-to-date knowledge of all internal policies and procedures as well as CBI compliance requirements. Work closely with your team on the outcomes of Compliance / QA audits, ensuring quality and regulatory standards are met
- Work closely with the HR Manager in the recruitment process
- Work closely with Team Leaders to design, deliver and evaluate training programmes
- Ensure all Team Members receive 1-1 coaching as necessary
The ideal candidate will bring to the table the following skills and competencies:
- 2-3 year’s experience working in an Arrears Support Unit at a managerial level.
- APA (Loans) or Certificate in Mortgage Practice essential.
- Subject matter expertise on relevant CBI codes such as CCMA, MARP and CPC
- Excellent reporting skills including proficiency in relevant systems related to such – MIS and Excel in particular
- Proven experience in people and performance management from a Financial Services background
- Ability to motivate people to work under pressure and within deadlines towards meeting relevant targets.
To register interest for this position, please apply directly to this ad with an up-to-date copy of your CV. For a confidential conversation on this job opportunity, please contact myself – Katie Mitchell of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists – by emailing kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie or by connecting with me on LinkedIn.