Arrears Support Executive
About this job
Our client is a leading Asset Servicing firm, specialising in the resolution of non-performing residential mortgages loans.
I now have a range of permanent and fixed-term (8-12 month) vacancies in Resolutions and Restructuring. As such, I am actively looking to speak to candidates from Arrears Support Unit backgrounds including Collections, Asset Management, Insolvency & Receivership, Customer Services and Underwriting.
Candidates’ experience will need to be relevant to the Residential Mortgage market – including expert knowledge of regulation such as CCMA and MARP.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
- Contacting customers to discuss possible resolutions to their mortgage arrears situation.
- Completion of detailed Standard Financial Statements with borrowers, working with often challenging arrears situations in an appropriate manner.
- Explaining to borrowers the importance of prioritizing the mortgage and urging them to restructure secondary debt.
- Carrying out detailed assessments of the customers’ financial profile and making suitable recommendations.
- Effectively managing cases, ensuring that the borrowers are directed towards the most appropriate solution for their circumstances.
- Reviewing all options with customers as outlined in the Code of Conduct for Mortgage Arrears and bringing cases for discussion to Senior Management along with own recommendations
- Maintaining excellent relationships with third parties, including MABS and customers’ debt mediators.
The ideal candidate will join bringing the following skills and expertise:
- Minimum 2 years within a resolutions / arrears environment, preferably to involve working with non-performing mortgage loans, OR 3-4 years credit restructuring/resolution role to include borrower contact
- Strong negotiating skills essential
- APA (Loans)
To register your interest in this opening, please apply directly via the advertisement with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All applications are treated in strictest confidence. Any additional correspondence should be directed to Katie at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists via email or LinkedIn.